Personal and Professional computer repair for home and small business users. In our 11 years of repairing and maintaining computers here in Lexington we’ve built a reputation for providing a consistently high level of customer service with fast repair times at reasonable prices. We’ve even been recognized as one of the top 5% of all service providers in the country for four years running and we’re eager to help solve your computer problems and guarantee the results.
Call us now for a free initial phone consultation and analysis.
Call Now: 1.859.667.8999
We now carry refurbished Windows desktops and laptops. You can find our current refurbished computers here.
If you like the design of this website, let us build one for you. Hartland Computer is now doing website design and implementation for small businesses. If you need a high quality simple website to tell your story, contact us.
Viruses, malware, junkware, spyware, we find it, exterminate it and help you make sure it doesn’t come back. We guarantee our work and we even cover you if the problems come back.
Laptop hardware and software repair. Whether it’s a problem with Windows, Viruses, WiFi or Networking; Screens, Hard Drives, Keyboards or Motherboards, we’ll fix it.
Need to install a wireless network? Got a WiFi network that’s driving you crazy? We’ll fix your Wireless Network and get it working fast and with good coverage.
On-site Computer Repair
Some computer problems are best solved on-site. Printer setup, scanners, networks, servers, desktops and laptop problems; we’ll come to you and get you running again.
Sometimes heat or liquid damage or other factors cause your motherboard to fail. We have an ace motherboard repair facility and top-notch technicians who will repair almost any PC motherboard or logic board. Normal motherboard repair time is about 1 week.
- Virus Removal 95% 95%
- Data Recovery 75% 75%
- Laptop Repair 65% 65%
- Small Business Security 85% 85%
Non-PC Repair Specialist
Scott specializes in non-PC networking and application support as well as hardware repair. Scott is a native of New Mexico where he attended The University of New Mexico and studied Political Science. More recently he was an non-PC support specialist with the Albuquerque public school system. Scott enjoys computer gaming and reading in his free time and also enjoys the detailed work of painting miniatures.
- Non-PC Hardware/Software 99% 99%
- Business Support 75% 75%
- Networking 75% 75%
- Application Support 65% 65%
- On-site 85% 85%
- Networking 80% 80%
- Printer Configuration 90% 90%
- Symptom Diagnosis 60% 60%
Shyen is a graduate of Lafayette HS and is currently pursuing a technical degree from the University of Kentucky. He has been involved in competitive robotics and reached the Nationals level with his team for developing a hoverboard prototype design. Shyen is a keen cricket fan and will be happy to explain the rules and terminology.
- Screen Repairs 87% 87%
- Laptop Hardware 65% 65%
- Robotics 95% 95%
- Malware Removal 88% 88%
Violet is currently involved in elementary education. Her favourite bands are Taylor Swift and Clean Bandit. Violet doesn’t really repair computers here, but don’t tell her that.
- Spelling Words 87% 87%
- Working with Fractions 35% 35%
- Skyping Grandma 80% 80%
- Songs from Frozen 100% 100%
- Over the phone or in our shop; call us and tell us your symptoms. If possible, we’ll recommend some steps you can take yourself to fix the problem or what it will cost for us to fix it.
Clean-up / Speed-up
- Remove spyware, junkware, adware and toolbars.
- Fix runaway programs that hog system resources
- Install necessary security and performance updates
- Recommend any needed upgrades to memory or hard drives
- Tune it up to run as if it was our own computer
- Tier 1 data recovery
- Proven non-invasive, non-destructive recovery procedures
- Excellent success rates for non-clicking failures (around 75% of hard drives)
- Includes retrieval of all data/programs/operating system if possible
- Referrals for drives that require Tier 2/3 repair
- PC Tech Support
- CyberSecurity Audit
- Remote Desktop Support
- Backup Solutions
- Computer repair
- Data recovery and retrieval
- Network support
- Wireless network security
- Non-PC laptops and desktops
- Liquid Damage
- Problems with starting
- Failing hard drives and upgrades to SSDs
- Logic Board repair
- Remove viruses, malware, spyware, junkware, adware and toolbars.
- We’ll install a proper antivirus, fix security problems, reset your firewall and clear the junk from your browsers.
- Then we’ll tune-up your computer and make is work great again.
- Professional screen replacement
- We only use new screens from our established suppliers
- Quick 1-2 day turnaround on most repairs
- Parts extra (typical screen costs are $50-$100)
- Printer set-up, networking problems, other computer problems
- Most repairs are completed in a “generous” hour, additional time billed at our regular hourly rates
- Same-day appointments available
Saved Hard Drives
Hartland Computer Repair
We normally have someone on call in the evenings until 7:30 and during off-hours on the weekends whenever possible. If you have an off-hours emergency or even just an enquiry, please text us on 859 667 8999 and if we can’t answer your question at the moment, we’ll get back to you quickly.